Saturday, February 21, 2009

the basement

La Virgin- please help my husband to figure out how to pull his head out of his ass and finish the basement. I have become more angry, more threatening, more unpleasant. I can not handle his Mexican craftsmanship and failure to complete a task.

I have been waiting since last April for this small project to come to an end. I have tried every angle I can think of. I have collected about 5 different phone numbers of people who could either come help or take over the project, I have had my father come for days to narrate what needs to be done, I have for nearly 12 months looked for activities each weekend to keep the boys out of the house.

With your wisdom and your kind understanding, please kick his ass and cause him to feel shame in his total lack of motivation. This blessed union depends on it.

Kindly,
Your Catholic patron when necessary- mcm

No comments: